2003 HD Heritage Softail Classic-Over


Mileage: 10,000 miles
VIN: 1HD1BWB173Y046839
Engine size: 1450 cc
Type: HD FLSTC-I
Exterior color: Other



The bike has a balanced 88 cubin inch 1450 CC fuel injected motor with 5 speed transmission.  This bike is in excellent condition with just over 10,000 miles.  The bike has a custom Harley Davidson limited edition numbered paint set, dual exhaust kit, Mustang seat with adjustable rider backrest, just to mention a few things.  This bike is totally chromed out.

I have all of the receipts for the parts and work done, and all of the scheduled maintenance has been done by HD dealers.  I have compiled the long list of aftermarket accessories and upgrades below, and I am sure there are items I have forgotten. The tires are in good condition, and should make it for the rest of the season.

Price USD$ 11,000

Click Here to Question Seller